The Jefferson College of Pharmacy of Thomas Jefferson University and TCNJ have a formal articulation agreement allowing freshman applicants to be enrolled in an early assurance program for both the pharmacy school and TCNJ and to earn both the baccalaureate in biology from TCNJ and the PharmD degree from Jefferson.
- Students spend four years at TCNJ and three years at Thomas Jefferson University’s Jefferson College of Pharmacy.
- Students must take all prerequisite courses at TCNJ, with the exception of non-science courses through AP, IB, or dual credit at another college.
Students must have a reasonable plan for completion of all required prerequisite courses with at least a C in each course prior to August 1 of the year of matriculation at Jefferson College of Pharmacy. Cumulative and science GPAs > 2.7.
- The application deadline is April 1.
- Students will have a supplemental application placed on their application portal.
- Students will need to interview at Jefferson College of Pharmacy following receipt of completed PharmCAS application.
Contact us for more information about this program.