Welcome to the optometry page!
7-year Doctor of Optometry (B.S/O.D.) Information
SUNY, State College of Optometry (Manhattan, New York) and The College of New Jersey have a formal articulation agreement allowing freshman applicants to be accepted to both the optometry school and TCNJ (as BIOA, biology major) and to earn both the BS from TCNJ and the OD degree from SUNY in seven years. For further information please contact Dr. Sudhir Nayak (email@example.com).
- Admission Requirements and Information
- Retention Requirements (once admitted)
- Sample courses
- How do I apply?
- Important deadlines
- 7-year Program FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Applicant SAT profile
Optometry Information (non 7-year)
- Getting into optometry school from TCNJ
- Applying to optometry school
- Student profile
- List of optometry schools
General Optometry Information:
- Optometry Wiki
- OptomCAS Optometry Centralized Application Service
- American College of Optometry
- Association of Schools and Colleges of Optometry