Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs;
Professor of Biology
Office: Green Hall, room 212
- Evolutionary relationships among seed plants based primarily on the study of pollen ontogeny and pollen structure.
- Pollination biology, including the evolution of pollination mechanisms and the functional role that pollen plays in particular syndromes.
- B.S. – Texas State University, Biology; 1985.
- M.S. – Texas State University, Botany; 1987.
- Ph.D. – Ohio State University, Plant Biology; 1991